Τρίτη, Φεβρουαρίου 06, 2007

χαγκ μι..

"..Hush now, don't you cry.
Wipe away the teardrop from your eye.
You're lying safe in bed.
It was all a bad dream
Spinning in your head.
Your mind tricked you to feel the pain
Of someone close to you leaving the game of life.
So here it is, another chance.
Wide awake you face the day.
Your dream is over... or has it just begun?

There's a place I like to hide.
A doorway that I run through in the night.
Relax child, you were there.
But only didn't realize it and you were scared.
It's a place where you will learn
To face your fears, retrace the years
And ride the whims of your mind.
Commanding in another world.
Suddenly you hear and see
This magic new dimension..

I- will be watching over you.
I- am gonna help you see it through.
I- will protect you in the night.
I- am smiling next to you, in Silent Lucidity.."

queensryche

1 Comments:

Blogger Ανισόρροπος said...

ΚΟΥΗΝΣΡΑΗΧ?????????ΔΕ Σ'ΑΡΕΣΟΥΝ ΟΙ ΚΟΥΗΝΣΡΑΗΧ????

Φεβρουαρίου 06, 2007 11:12 μ.μ.  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home